School communication via SCHOOP
Clear, and regular communication between school and families is crucial. I send home weekly newsletters with the latest information and calendar of events. These are sent out via Schoop, directly to your phone, tablet or computer. Class teachers also send out class specific messages to their families. It is important you receive the messages and weekly newsletters so you are encouraged to sign up to Schoop to receive them. Its very starightforward if you follow these instructions
Schoop will improve the way we communicate with you and our school community. You will need to download the schoop app on to your mobile smart phone or access through you desktop computer
- On your iPhone or iPad click the App Store button
- On your Android phone or tablet click the Google Play button
- Search for Schoop and download the FREE app
- Run the app and follow the instructions
- Enter our Schoop ID 2636
- Add the years and groups relevant to you
- That’s it – you’re in the loop!
If you activate your notification centre to allow schoop maessages you with get messages pushed through.
- Go to www.schoop.co.uk
- Enter our Schoop ID: 2636
- Add your email address and choose relevant years and groups
- Select your preferred language, if applicable.
- Click CONFIRM, and you’re in the loop.