The school council at Crindau Primary school have a very important role to play. We strongly value the thoughts and ideas of all pupils within the school and see the pupils council as an integral part of being the voice of the children.
What do we want to achieve?
Some of the key aspects the school council focus on include opportunities -
- To provide opportunities for the student voice to be heard.
- To liaise with classmates then take ideas & feedback regarding whole school and classroom to meetings for discussion.
- To assist in possible the fundraising initiatives in school.
- To develop a student questionnaire to accurately assess how the children feel about different aspects of school.
- To analyse data from pupil’s responses and use results to highlight areas for development and improvement.